- In these Terms: "we" or "us" or "our" or the " Issuer" or "Tod’s" refers to Ingie Etoile Ready Made Garments LLC (t/a “Tod’s”), a limited liability company with license number 229230 and with its registered office located at PO Box 20164, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
In these Terms: "you" or "your" means the person who has purchased the Tod’s Gift Card (the “Card”) and/or the person nominated by the purchaser to use it (the "Purchaser" or the "Beneficiary");
- The Card is redeemable for purchases of products at Tod’s retail stores located in the United Arab Emirates (the “Store(s)”); and may not be used for purchases in any other stores, concessions or online via local e-commerce websites;
- Discounts, offers and promotions which are running in the Stores do not apply to the purchase of the Card;
- The Card is a prepaid card which amount appears on the Card through denominations set by us. The minimum amount to activate the Card is AED 500 (United Arab Emirates Dirhams Five Hundred);
- The Card is valid for a period of 12 (Twelve) months from the date of purchase, or as indicated on the Card, if any, after which it is not re-useable. Should there be any inconsistency between any expiry date, the date indicated on the Card shall prevail;
- The currency of the Card is United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED);
- The Card is not a cheque guarantee, debit, credit or charge card;
- Once purchased, the Card is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or for any other credit tools;
- The Card can be used for several transactions. When using the Card, the amount of the purchase will be deducted from the balance on the Card. If your purchase for totals less than the value of the Card, any balance will be left as a credit for you on the Card to spend in the future. Change will not be given. In case of transactions that exceed the remaining Card balance, the exceeding amount shall be paid using a different payment method as authorized by the Store;
- You may obtain information about the remaining balance on the Card at any Store. When the balance reaches zero, the Card cannot be used any further and should be destroyed;
- All refunds /returns of goods purchased with the Card will be made in accordance with the Stores’ usual refund/return policy and will be done by way of a credit note issued by the Store for the value of the returned item(s);
- You should use the entire value of the Card prior to the expiry date, which is 12 (Twelve) months from the purchase date. No extension of validity can be applied and any remaining balance on the Card after the expiry date will be forfeited for the benefit of the Issuer;
- The Card is neither transferrable nor assignable; any misuse of the Card by a third party will be at your own risk;
- Any lost, damaged or stolen cards will neither be replaced nor refunded;
- If the Card becomes accidentally damaged or if you have any issues with using the Card, please visit any Store;
- We may from time to time take such actions and/or make such changes that we consider to be necessary for the purposes of protecting funds from misuse, fraud prevention, overcoming operational difficulties, complying with applicable law or regulation, or making more efficient the working of the Card. These may include (but are not limited to):
- making changes to these Terms;
- cancelling the Card and refunding any balance due;
- suspending or restricting all or part of the operation of the Card.
- We reserve the right to refuse to extend the benefits of the Card if, in our reasonable opinion, we have reason to believe that you are violating or not complying with the Terms;
- These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirates of Dubai and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates, as applied in the Emirate of Dubai and you hereby submit irrevocably to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the civil courts of the Emirate of Dubai.